Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saying Goodbye

For the past few weeks, Brody and I have been saying goodbye to our friends and families. It all began with our 'Farewell Tour' (as we refer to it).

A week vacation visiting my family in Houston, Austin, and the ranch. 
The triplets with Lil' Kaylee in Houston.
Oh AUSTIN... You so funny! Keep Austin Weird yo!

Frito Farm Fed Burger
Wall of boots...
I couldn't have said it better myself.
RANCH...


Kickin' up dust

The Duke ready to shoot...


Then a week visiting Brody's family in Pebble Beach and Portland.




 Next, my girlfriends from college came to Atlanta for a 'Girls Weekend', followed immediately by Brody's guy friends coming in for a 'Guy's Weekend.' 




After tons of delicious meals, too much booze, too many bruises, and a few unwanted lbs., I can honestly say I am "goodbye'd out!" We have been saying goodbye for a month now, if we don't get our visa soon and waddle on that plane, I swear... everyone is going to think we made all of this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment