Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Travels

We traveled to three different cities on our trip back to the US for Christmas and New Year's Eve.  In Houston, I successfully picked up my Brazilian work visa, enjoyed our annual high school girls Christmas gift exchange and celebrated Christmas with my family at my mom's gorgeous new house.

In front of Mom's tree.
Kaylee's first Christmas!
At Hugo's for the annual Christmas gift exchange.
On Christmas Day, we flew to Ft. Wayne and arrived just in time for the Vann's final Christmas dinner at their Indiana house. After viewing Les Mis and The Hobbit, eating at Brody's favorite restaurant, and catching snowflakes in our hair, we boarded another plane for Charlotte, NC. Look for my New Years Eve post tomorrow! May this New Year bring you much peace, joy, and laughter!

This is Brody's parents' driveway on Dec. 29.



No comments:

Post a Comment