Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just a few things...

Hello there! Sorry I have not posted in awhile... I am still here! Getting back into the swing of things at school has kept me busy and without tons of photos to share, but we have a lot of fun things coming up so get ready!

Brody and I went to the Sao Paulo Zoo with two of our Brazilian friends about a month ago. The giraffe and the Tamandua (below) were the most memorable animals of the day. 



 The photos below are photos taken at Ibirapuera Park during a run. This is a large garden that we run past as we enter the park.

The two photos below are of my two favorite trees in the park!



2 comments:

  1. I want to see those trees when I visit! Great Blog Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the blog, Dad! I will definitely take you to see these trees in January when you come visit!

      Delete