Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Party

On Saturday, Brody and I attended my school's annual Christmas Party! It was SO much fun! From scarlet red roses covering the tables to the candelabras on the buffet table, the ambiance was breathtaking. The party planners created a bar in the middle of the room with lights shining up from the bottom. A dance instructor danced on stage to Michael Jackson songs, so everyone could learn the "Thriller" moves! It was a night to remember.

Before the party, the girls met at my friend's apartment. She did everyone's make-up and I tried to do everyone's hair. We drank champagne and ate cheese, crackers, and fruit! It was a blast!



Kahlie and me

Kim, Brody, Don, Iian, Jessica

Brody and me

Kahlie, Kim, and me

Erica, Kahlie, Shay, me

Kevin, my assistant, and me

Brody, Don, Rusty


No comments:

Post a Comment