Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Painting

We have a couple of nasty holes filled with toothpaste and paint on the wall at the bottom of our bed. I look at it every evening, and think to myself, "Gah, I really need to put something over that!"

Well, I finally painted a painting that I would be willing to look at every night before bed. Brody was disappointed that it wasn't the Wake Forest magnolia trees on the main quad wrapped in toilet paper after a Deamon Decon win. (He is getting sick of all the flowers hanging on the wall.) I promised I would try to expand my subjects, when we get back from our travels in the US.

We leave for Houston tomorrow night at 11:55 pm and arrive at IAH at 10:00 in the morning! I am so excited!



For some reason, I find the dark purple color very relaxing and calming. Yes, there is an artichoke in the middle of the bouquet of flowers.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment