Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pretty Little Things...

Today has been a wonderful Saturday! We ate omelets on the second-floor balcony of a pink restaurant, got upgraded to a beautiful new hotel room on the 10th floor, and I bought two comfy rugs for our apartment! I stumbled upon this tree (above) with colorful ribbons hanging from it's limbs while I was shopping. It reminded me of how my sisters and I used to wrap the houses of our crushes in toilet paper! My mom was the get-away driver and we would cover the trees, shrubs and lawn in white. How  much fun would it be to wake up to trees covered with ribbons outside of your window?!

 This ivy-covered building is a flower shop two blocks from our new place! What a lovely sight while on an afternoon walk. 


This tree is just below our new hotel room window. I love the pink flowers on top that can only be seen with a bird's-eye view.

 This is the view from our new hotel room window. It looks like a river of trees!

 These pillows line the walls of my new favorite fabric store in Sao Paulo. I bought our white quilt and pillows for our couch here!


No comments:

Post a Comment