Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Eggs, Golfing and Paintings

Not unlike Americans, Brazilians celebrate Easter with lots of chocolate! This week my students brought me more chocolate than I could ever eat. The huge chocolate eggs wrapped in colorful packaging hang from the grocery store ceilings. Inside each chocolate egg are little bite-sized chocolates!

Notice the cute note from a student on a sticky-note!

Last night, Brody and I went to the driving range with some friends. Brody brought his golf clubs that he bought from a co-worker moving back to England for $50.
Brody, Lehi, Chris, Alwyn

Mari and Alwyn
and he broke one...



Here are two paintings that I have been working on this weekend. We are going to hang these above the bed to add more color to our all-white room.




Hope you like them! Have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment