Sunday, March 17, 2013

Housewarming Party

On Friday, Brody and I invited a few friends from my school over to celebrate our new home in Brazil! I found two amazing recipes on Pinterest for appetizers and we served beer, a specialty cocktail, and wine.

Here are two photos of the spread before the party began...
I found this Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe from closetcooking.com
It was a hit!


This is the specialty cocktail...
Champagne, vodka, beer, raspberry lemonade, sprite, starfruit

I could not resist adding garnishes to the glasses...
Found these roses at the supermercado...

I made this Goat Cheese and Roasted Pepper Crostini recipe from one of my favorite food blogs: twopeasandtheirpod.com

After appetizers and cocktails, we walked down the street to a restaurant for dinner, then some people went out! Overall, we had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. youre so cute, emily! hope all is well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby,
      Thanks for reading the blog and commenting! I want to follow your travels too! What is your blog name? All the best to you and Barr!

      Delete
  2. hmmmm so delightful to look at. Those yummies looks so delicious. I bet the housewarming party games have been so much fun. I hope you guys had a blast!

    Cheers xxxx
    Romina

    ReplyDelete